Androenergen CoQ10 for Male Fertility - 333mg High Absorption CoQ10 Fertility Supplement for Men - 999mg per 3-Softgel Servings (84 Softgels - 28 Day Supply)
List Price: $195.00
Sale Price: $195.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
ANDROENERGEN CoQ10 for Male Fertility is a mega-dose CoQ10 (coenzyme Q10) supplement for men's fertility*. ANDROENERGEN supports development of healthy sperm by providing antioxidant protection and propelling mitochondrial energy metabolism that is essential for healthy sperm*.
ANDROENERGEN is the high-quality fertility supplement, developed and utilized by international fertility experts and urologists for men who want to become fathers*.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Note on product appearance: Opaque, off-white capsules. Some capsules may have reddish orange lines in the middle. These lines are the CoQ10 gel inside showing through the thinner parts of the outer capsule and not a defect.
- DEVELOPED AND USED BY MALE FERTILITY EXPERTS: Androenergen CoQ10 supplement was developed based on extensive research literature on antioxidants and male fertility, and is designed to help improve sperm quality in men of all ages.*
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY SPERM: Taking CoQ10 supplements for men for at least 8 weeks may enhance the health of your sperm through antioxidant protection and propelling mitochondrial energy metabolism.*
- HIGH ABSORPTION COQ10: 3 daily soft gels supply a mega-dose 999 mg per day of pharmaceutical-grade CoQ10 and uses an oil-suspended delivery system to ensure best absorption of CoQ10*. Comes in 3x7 blister packs that make the 3-times-daily recommended schedule easy to follow.
- SUPPORTED BY SCIENCE: Androenergen is in Ubiquinone form, the oxidized form of CoQ10 and the form used in most fertility-related studies on CoQ10.
- NATURAL, FILLER FREE AND TESTED: Each batch is completely natural, gluten-free, and contains no artificial preservatives, fillers, colors or sweeteners. GMP & NSF certified, each batch undergoes one of the most rigorous quality control processes in the nutraceuticals industry, including a third-party testing to ensure adherence to all specifications.