Banyan Botanicals Kapikacchu Powder, 1/2 Pound - USDA Organic - Mucuna pruriens - Natural Source of L-dopa*
List Price: $16.99
Sale Price: $14.99
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Rejuvenates the Reproductive and Nervous Systems*
Kapikacchu (Mucuna pruriens) is a nutritive tonic commonly used in Ayurveda as an aphrodisiac and to support proper function of the reproductive system. It increases sexual energy and strengthens and tones the reproductive organs. In men, kapikacchu supports potency, stamina, and control. In women it promotes a healthy libido and fertility. The vitality bestowed by kapikacchu nourishes the entire body and calms the nerves making it an excellent rejuvenative. It is also natural source of levodopa (L-dopa), which is an essential precursor to the neurotransmitter, dopamine.*
- Kapikacchu is the seed powder of the velvet bean, also known as Mucuna pruriens. It has been used as a nourishing herbal tonic in Ayurveda for over two thousand years, and it is often taken with milk and honey to enhance its energizing, revitalizing, and restorative nature.*
- Kapikacchu supplies a natural source of levodopa (L-dopa), an essential precursor to the neurotransmitter, dopamine. Kapikacchu supports the nervous system to maintain healthy muscular movements, proper sensation, coordination, and keen motor skills.*
- Revered as one of the best reproductive tonics for men and women alike, kapikacchu is an aphrodisiac, bolstering healthy sexual energy and libido. It also supports normal fertility, healthy sperm and ova, proper functioning of the reproductive organs, vitality, verility, and stamina.*
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- The Healthy Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.