Biotics Research Fe-ZymeTM - 25 mg Iron, Added Zinc & Copper, Supports Normal Red Blood Cell Production, Healthy Energy Levels 100 Tablets
List Price: $13.90
Sale Price: $16.68
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
No description available.
- SUPPORTS NORMAL RED BLOOD CELL FUNCTION: Iron is a key component in hemoglobin, a protein that helps red blood cells carry oxygen throughout the body. Iron deficiency can be common and results in feelings of fatigue. By supporting normal red blood cell production, iron also supports optimal energy utilization.
- EASY ON THE STOMACH: Various forms of iron can cause stomach upset. Fe-Zyme contains ferrous gluconate, a chelated form of iron reported to less adverse effects.
- SUPPORTS WOMEN'S HEALTH: Getting adequate amounts of iron can be challenging for women of child-bearing age. Fe-Zyme provides 25 mg of iron to help meet the daily requirements.
- WHO WE ARE: Biotics Research was the first company to introduce a natural form of CoQ10 as a dietary supplement into the US market in 1979. We have revolutionized the nutritional supplement industry by utilizing "The Best of Science and Nature". We drive advancement by focusing our initiatives on research, natural effectiveness, product safety, efficacy, unparalleled quality control and continuing innovation.
- QUALITY MADE IN THE USA: We produce tablets, capsules, powders and liquids in our Rosenberg, Texas, FDA-Registered, Texas Department of Health licensed, GMP-certified production and laboratory facility. Our products are tested in our state-of-the-art laboratory to ensure their safety, efficacy, and purity, and Fe-Zyme, like all Biotics Research products, is Gluten Free!