Biotics Research Folic Acid 800TM 800 mcg Food Form of Folic Acid with B12. Methyl Support. Healthy Skin. Pregnancy Nutrition, Energy Support. 180 Tablets
List Price: $16.90
Sale Price: $19.44
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Folic Acid 800 supplies folic acid, along with vitamin B12, and the antioxidant enzymes SOD and catalase. It may be used when supplemental folic acid is indicated.
- SUPPORTS DNA FUNCTION: Folic acid and vitamin B12 work together to support healthy methylation processes and balanced homocysteine levels.
- VITAL PREGNANCY NUTRITION: Folic Acid 800 provides an excellent source of folate for pregnant women. Folate is critical to fetal development.
- PROMOTES HEALTHY SKIN: Folic acid helps improve blood circulation, which impacts skin health. Also, due to its potent antioxidant activity, it protects the skin from free radical damage caused by excessive UV rays, toxins or poor diet.
- WHO WE ARE: Biotics Research was the first company to introduce a natural form of CoQ10 as a dietary supplement into the US market in 1979. We have revolutionized the nutritional supplement industry by utilizing "The Best of Science and Nature". We drive advancement by focusing our initiatives on research, natural effectiveness, product safety, efficacy, unparalleled quality control and continuing innovation.
- QUALITY MADE IN THE USA: We produce tablets, capsules, powders and liquids in our Rosenberg, Texas, FDA-Registered, Texas Department of Health licensed, GMP-certified production and laboratory facility. Our products are tested in our state-of-the-art laboratory to ensure their safety, efficacy, and purity, and Folic Acid 800, like all Biotics Research products, is Gluten Free!