List Price: $13.99
Sale Price: $8.00
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Arnicare Bruise Gel For those who bruise easily or often, including women, active adults and children, seniors, and users of certain medications, there's Boiron Arnicare Bruise. This homeopathic medicine is made from mountain daisies (Arnica montana). The cooling gel spot treats the discoloration, swelling, and pain of tender and unsightly black-and-blue marks, including those resulting after surgeries or cosmetic procedures. It's best when used soon after impact. This non-greasy, water-based formula is absorbed quickly by the skin, leaving no residue. It's free of fragrances, dyes, and parabens. Great for bruises on legs. Arnicare Bruise is available over the counter in a 1.5 oz tube in the first aid aisle. Boiron's pain relief includes Arnicare Gel, Cream, Ointment, Tablet, and an arthritis pain formula. (Arnicare.com) Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated. At Boiron, we believe there's more than one way to feel better - a way that works with your body, not against it. We encourage you to choose wellness by choosing us. And we honor your choice with medicines made from Earth's best resources. In 1932, twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boiron set out to develop a way to prepare reliable homeopathic medicines for their patients. Today, as world leader in homeopathic medicines, Boiron continues as an independent pharmaceutical laboratory that prides itself on quality manufacturing and responsible environmental practices. It's still operated by the Boiron family who continues to be passionate about integrating the benefits of homeopathic medicine into daily life.
- Before pain gets in your way, treat it naturally at the first sign with Arnicare and feel better faster. Arnicare helps to relieve muscle pain and stiffness and to reduce pain, swelling, and discoloration from bruises.
- This non-sticky, non-greasy gel is quickly absorbed by the skin. Arnicare Bruise works best when applied at the first sign of pain.
- Arnica montana (or Mountain daisy) has been used for centuries as a natural pain reliever, and today, it's one of the most popular homeopathic medicines in the world.
- Arnicare Bruise's natural active ingredient, Arnica montana, helps to relieve muscle pain and stiffness and to reduce pain, swelling and, discoloration from bruises. This pain relief gel is unscented and paraben-free.
- Arnicare Bruise works naturally with your body, and there's no risk of overdose, no contraindications, no known drug interactions, and a very low risk of side effects when used as directed.