Citracal Petites, Highly Soluble, Easily Digested, 400 mg Calcium Citrate with 500 IU Vitamin D3, Bone Health Supplement for Adults, Relatively Small Easy-to-Swallow Caplets, 375 Count
List Price: $17.99
Sale Price: $20.48
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Citracal Petites provide a combination of 400 mg calcium citrate and 500 IU vitamin D3 to support bone health in an easy-to-swallow pill. These sugar-free coated caplets make it simple to include calcium and vitamin D in your osteoporosis prevention regimen. It may not be possible to ingest enough calcium through food sources alone, and that's where Citracal Petites come in. Specially formulated to be easy to digest, this supplement can be taken with or without food. It's gentle on your stomach and easily absorbed plus vitamin D3, which helps your body absorb calcium. This product is recommended for adult men and women, ages 19 to senior. Add Citracal Petites to your diet and exercise routine to help support bone health. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
Covered by the Bayer HealthCare LLC – Consumer Health 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. See below for details
- RECOMMENDED BY DOCTORS: Citracal is the #1 doctor and pharmacist recommended calcium brand.
- DEFY BONE AGING WITH CALCIUM: Support bone health with this calcium and vitamin D3 supplement in a relatively small, easy-to-swallow, sugar-free caplet.
- TAKE WITH OR WITHOUT FOOD: This 400 mg calcium citrate is highly soluble and easily absorbed.
- CONTAINS VITAMIN D: The addition of Vitamin D3 means you get, in effect, two dietary supplements in one.
- Pharmacy Times Survey, 2017 Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.