Citracal Plus Magnesium, 500 mg Calcium Citrate with 250 IU Vitamin D3 and 80 mg Magnesium, Multi-Mineral Bone Health Supplement for Adults, Caplets, 120 Count
List Price: $14.99
Sale Price: $14.58
Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
Citracal Plus magnesium provides a combination of 500 mg calcium citrate, 200 IU vitamin D3, and 80 mg magnesium for good bone health; plus, this calcium supplement contains the minerals copper, manganese and zinc, which have the potential to support bone health even more than calcium alone.* These sugar-free, coated caplets make it easy to include calcium and vitamin D in your osteoporosis prevention regimen.** It may not be possible to ingest enough calcium through food sources alone, and that's where Citracal Plus Magnesium comes in. Specially formulated to be easy to digest, this supplement can be taken with or without food. It's gentle on your stomach and easily absorbed plus vitamin D3, which helps your body absorb calcium. This product is recommended for adult men and woman, ages 19 to senior. Add Citracal Plus Magnesium to your diet and exercise routine to help support bone health.* *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. **Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
Covered by the Bayer HealthCare LLC – Consumer Health 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. See below for details
- RECOMMENDED BY DOCTORS: Citracal is the #1 doctor and pharmacist* recommended calcium brand.
- CONTAINS MAGNESIUM AND OTHER MINERALS: Reward your body with potential bone health supporting minerals like copper, manganese, and zinc.
- TAKE WITH OR WITHOUT FOOD: This 500 mg calcium citrate is highly soluble and easily absorbed.
- CONTAINS VITAMIN D: The addition of vitamin D3 means you get, in effect, two dietary supplements in one. These caplets also contain 80 mg of magnesium.
- *Pharmacy Times Survey, 2017 **Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.