List Price: $26.99
Sale Price: $26.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Crosswind bags were originally designed with flight crews and pilots in mind, however people outside of aviation found they were sturdy enough for day to day use
•Built with flexibility in mind. Compartments easily accommodate blood pressure cuffs, monitors, and general first aid kit supplies
• Provides safe, cool storage for temperature sensitive items such as insulin and other medications
• The lid is a handy place to keep spare needles, vials and accessory supplies
• Just add ice or cooler blocks as necessary. The insulated sides keep it all cool! (blocks not included)
• Syringes, needles and supplies fit easily in the top compartment or in the front pouch. The large main section has moveable divider panels to personalize your kit
• Easy to clean with a damp cloth. Wash by hand with a clean towel, warm water and soap, do not machine wash, air dry.
• Adjustable shoulder strap can be removed.
• Up to a 1.5 cm variance is possible due to differences in measurement during production and is normal.
•Denier describes the thickness of material used to make a fabric. A human hair is approximately 1 denier thick. Ordinary fabrics are in the 60-80D range. Crosswind products use a thick denier in the super heavy duty category (960D) to ensure long life abrasion and tear resistance, easy cleaning, and good looks.
• Designed to fold down to allow easy storage. May require some time for insulation to adjust to original shape following storage.
- This travel cooler bag was built with medicine in mind! Plenty of room for supplies on the go, small enough to fit on the back of your luggage or in a backpack. Designed with daily, rugged use in mind for all your medical supplies.
- Multiple compartments keep items separated, including a "top" compartment on the lid for crushable or delicate items including needles and vials. Safe for temperature sensitive medicine such as insulin or Epipen storage.
- Stylish design has a removable strap for shoulder use or use the back strap to slip over your luggage handles when traveling. PLEASE NOTE that strap clip style may differ from those displayed.
- Tough materials - reinforced handles, heavy denier cloth, and interior is easy to clean and includes removable Velcro divider panels.
- A great medicine cooler for travel! A perfect addition to your daily carry!