List Price: $26.50
Sale Price: $35.90
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
GLA 240 mg softgels supply gamma linolenic acid from the oil of borage seeds. GLA is essential for smooth and healthy skin and female hormonal balance. GLA should be considered for skin health (along with fish oils), and when the DFH metabolic profile shows a lack of GLA. * Made with non-GMO ingredients.
DESIGNS FOR HEALTH: Since 1989, Designs for Health has been the health care professional's trusted source for research-backed nutritional products of superior quality. It means superior quality products and proven efficacy which means optimal results for you and your health. Led by a talented and committed team of professionals whose ultimate goal is to help people lead healthier lives, Designs for Health delivers on its promise to provide the highest quality nutritional products available.
- PLANT BASED OMEGAS - Gamma linolenic acid is an omega 6 fatty acid. Our GLA softgels supply 240 mg from the oil of borage seeds. Note: Softgels contain gelatin.*
- SUPPORT SKIN APPEARANCE - GLA may be considered for skin health (along with fish oils). *
- WOMEN'S SUPPORT - GLA may also support feelings of balance for women.*
- ALWAYS PURE & EFFECTIVE PRODUCTS - This product is Non-GMO and contains No Gluten, Dairy or Soy. DFH is transitioning to tinted glass bottles. In addition to being more eco-conscious, tinted glass offers a greater moisture barrier against moisture and oxygen, which helps protect nutrient viability.*
- OVER 50,000 DOCTORS AGREE - Designs for Health is the physician's choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989. Our "Science First" philosophy ensures our products are based on the most recent research and use the highest quality raw ingredients.