List Price: $52.00
Sale Price: $65.40
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Inflammatone is a combination of herbs, nutrients and proteolytic enzymes for modulating the inflammatory response, supporting the natural clearance of proteins like kinin and fibrin, and for supporting healthy lymphatic drainage. The ingredients in Inflammatone provide natural anti-inflammatory effects and protect against oxidative stress.*
DESIGNS FOR HEALTH: Since 1989, Designs for Health has been the health care professional's trusted source for research-backed nutritional products of superior quality. It means superior quality products and proven efficacy which means optimal results for you and your health. Led by a talented and committed team of professionals whose ultimate goal is to help people lead healthier lives, Designs for Health delivers on its promise to provide the highest quality nutritional products available.
- CURCUMIN & GINGER - WIth Ginger Extract as well as Curcumin comprised of the three strongest, most protective and best-researched curcuminoids: curcumin, bisdemethoxy curcumin, and demethoxy curcumin. Standardized to 95% curcuminoids.*
- PROTEOLYTIC ENZYMES - Inflammatone's unique approach includes a proprietary blend of enzymes including Protease and Serratiopeptidase.*
- ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT - Rutin, Rosemary, and Resveratrol are antioxidant compounds that help protect against oxidative stressors.*
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and Vegetarian-friendly.
- OVER 50,000 DOCTORS AGREE - Designs for Health is the physician's choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989. Our "Science First" philosophy ensures our products are based on the most recent research and use the highest quality raw ingredients.
- #1 IN CONSUMER SATISFACTION - Designs for Health was voted #1 in Consumer Satisfaction in 2016 and 2017 in a Consumer Labs survey of Healthcare Practitioner Brands.