Designs for Health Q-Evail 200 - CoQ10 Ubiquinone 200mg Softgels, Natural Coenzyme Q10 with MCT + Mixed Tocopherols (60 Softgels)
List Price: $94.10
Sale Price: $94.10
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Q-Evail offers 200mg of highly bioavailable ubiquinone coenzyme (CoQ10) in easy-to-swallow softgels. It is manufactured via a new, proprietary emulsification process that uses all-natural ingredients, including vitamin E, medium chain triglycerides (MCT) and lecithin that is free of polysorbate 80. Superior bioavailability has been demonstrated in an in-house human clinical trial, showing this material to be up to eight times more bioavailable than crystalline CoQ10 powder.* Made with non-GMO ingredients.
- INNOVATIVE EVAIL TECHNOLOGY - This 200mg dose of highly bioavailable ubiquinone CoQ10 features DFH's proprietary Evail technology. Evail is a natural process that improves the absorption and delivery of nutrients that are difficult to absorb.*
- NATURAL PROCESS - Evail utilizes a proprietary blend of vitamin E, sunflower lecithin. Unlike other commonly available emulsified or micellized formulas, this product achieves enhanced absorption without potentially harmful agents such as polysorbate 80 and black pepper extracts.*
- SUPERIOR ABSORPTION - Superior bioavailability has been demonstrated in an in-house human clinical trial, showing this material to be up to 390% more bioavailable than DFH's previous, superior absorption, Q-Avail formulation. *
- HIGHER STANDARDS. BETTER RESULTS - Designs for Health maintains a strict, no-compromises approach to quality raw material selection. We never cut corners with substandard ingredients. This product is Non-GMO and Gluten-Free.
- OVER 50,000 DOCTORS AGREE - Designs for Health is the physician's choice for top quality professional strength supplements since 1989. Our "Science First" philosophy ensures our products are based on the most recent research and use the highest quality raw ingredients.
- #1 IN CONSUMER SATISFACTION - Designs for Health was voted #1 in Consumer Satisfaction in 2016 and 2017 in a Consumer Labs survey of Healthcare Practitioner Brands.