List Price: $34.99
Sale Price: $25.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
This dynamic duo supports healthy HDL cholesterol, circulation, triglycerides, CRP levels and more with a "power duo" of two potent phytonutrients: nattokinase from the Japanese soybean and AmlaMax, a special extract of wild Indian gooseberry to support your entire cardiovascular system. The research on AmlaMax couldn't be more impressive. Three clinical studies found that 500 mg of AmlaMax a day for three months helps balance the ratio of HDL to LDL cholesterol to keep it in the healthy range. Plus, it supports triglyceride and CRP levels, an inflammatory marker in the arteries. That's the exact amount you get in Total CardioCover. This is huge news because balancing these ratios is very important in terms of your cholesterol health. AmlaMax is combined with NSK-SD nattokinase. Nattokinase has benefits found in no other supplement, such as the ability to support healthy circulation and artery health by reducing clot-causing fibrin. Derived from a 1,000-year-old traditional Japanese breakfast food, NSK-SD40 nattokinase is made from non-GMO soybeans fermented with a proprietary form of bacteria. Backed by multiple studies, NSK-SD40 is a highly potent and well-researched form of nattokinase. That means you need less of it to provide the same activity as 2,000 FU (fibrin units). Total CardioCover is one of the best ways to promote cardiovascular health. Once you start taking it, both you and your doctor will be impressed with your results.
- TOTAL CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM SUPPORT. Research doses of nattokinase, from the Japanese soybean, and AmlaMax, a special extract of wild Indian gooseberry, support your entire cardiovascular system.
- REDUCES CLOT-CAUSING FIBRIN AND SUPPORTS HEALTHY CIRCULATION. Total CardioCover includes the full research dosage of 2,000 FU (fibrin units) of nattokinase per day, which is very important to its effectiveness.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY HDL CHOLESTEROL LEVELS, CRP AND TRIGLYCERIDE LEVELS. Total CardioCover gives you the full 500 mg research dosage of AmlaMax.
- ONCE YOU START TAKING IT, YOU'LL BE IMPRESSED BY THE RESULTS.
- DEVELOPED BY DR. DAVID WILLIAMS, global medical researcher, biochemist, and chiropractor and leading authority on natural health.