Dr. Whitaker's Prostate Health with Saw Palmetto Extract, Flowens Cranberry Powder and Beta Sitosterol to Support Prostate Function, Bladder Health, and Promotes Peak Urinary Flow, 90 softgels
List Price: $33.96
Sale Price: $25.00
Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
For over 20 years Prostate Health has been a regular fixture in the medicine cabinets of many of Dr. Whitaker's male patients at the Whitaker Wellness Institute. For years, his recommendations for men with prostate concerns have centered around saw palmetto and for good reason. Extensive research leaves little room for doubt that it's one of the best ways to keep your prostate size healthy and help manage urinary frequency and flow. But now, a clinically validated Flowens Cranberry, was shown to improve urinary flow and volume. In a double-blind placebo-controlled study over a period of six months, participants were given 500 mg of Flowens daily - the dosage in Prostate Health. Results showed that Flowens provided a greater reduction in the amount of urine left in the bladder - also known as PRV (Post Residual Volume) versus a placebo. You get the full research dose of Flowens in Prostate Health. Prostate Health also contains seven additional key ingredients, including saw palmetto, which support healthy prostate function. Research suggests a full 320 mg at a guaranteed 85% fatty acid standardization is the optimal dose and that's the amount you get in Prostate Health. Altogether, look to Prostate Health to help reduce your bathroom visits day and night so you can get back to enjoying a healthy, more active lifestyle.
- Dr. Whitaker's Prostate Health Lessens Urge to Go, Helps Empty Bladder With Combination of Eight Powerful Ingredients
- PROMOTES PEAK URINARY FLOW AND REDUCTION OF URINE VOLUME LEFT IN THE BLADDER.
- HELPS REDUCE TRIPS TO THE BATHROOM AND BLADDER REGULARITY DAY OR NIGHT.
- HELPS SHIELD YOUR PROSTATE TISSUE FROM HARMFUL FREE-RADICALS.
- DEVELOPED BY DR. JULIAN WHITAKER, PIONEER OF ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE, founder of the Whitaker Wellness Institute.