List Price: $24.99
Sale Price: $24.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Formulated by Dr. Ariel Zisman, a Harvard-trained endocrinologist with extensive clinical and research experience in diabetes and metabolism, and founder of Dr. Zisman Weight Loss program. ZT Slimming Tea blends were formulated after 2 years of consultations with certified Tea Masters in China and Indonesia, to find the perfect balance of premium natural organic ingredients to help curb appetite and hunger, increase feelings of satiety, enhance cellular antioxidant activity, and boost metabolism, to promote healthy weight loss and wellbeing.
- FORMULATED BY DR ZISMAN | HARVARD-TRAINED ENDOCRINOLOGIST: Formulated by Dr. Zisman to increase the fat-burning process and assist in weight loss. Their unique formulas give you the most natural body cleansing to boost your metabolism and suppress your appetite. Promotes fat burning and weight loss and improves the immune and digestive systems.
- MORE ENERGY | ENHANCE METABOLISM: Our Tea contains Matcha and is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCGs. Boosts metabolism and burns calories, detoxifies effectively and naturally, calms the mind and relaxes the body, is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins, enhances mood, and aids in concentration.
- HEALTHIER DIGESTION: Our Tea contains small amounts of Senna leaf, a natural laxative that may help with constipation, bloating and abdominal distention. It has also been attributed anti-inflammatory effects.
- HELPS BURN MORE CALORIES: Very rich in antioxidants, increases energy expenditure and basal metabolic rate. May strengthen the immune system and memory, and slow down the aging process.
- TOTAL SATISFACTION | 30 DAY RETURNS. ZT Slimming Tea blends were formulated after two years of consultations with certified Tea Masters in China and Indonesia, so we are sure you will be pleased with the result whether to add it to your diet and training plan or to enhance your health. We also offer 30 day returns, no questions asked