Enzymedica, Enzyme Nutrition Women's Multi-Vitamin, Support for a Healthy Heart, Immune Function and Energy, Non-GMO, 120 capsules (30 servings)
List Price: $37.49
Sale Price: $37.49
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Dietary intolerance consists of an adverse reaction, sometimes delayed, to a food or compound found in food, and are often the result of an enzyme deficiency. Enzyme deficiencies prevent the complete digestion of fats, carbohydrates, proteins and fiber, lacking the required enzymes for digestion may contribute to an inability to properly break down and assimilate the nutrients in these food groups. The symptoms of food intolerance usually affect the gastrointestinal tract, respiratory tract, and the skin, and may include nausea, constipation, occasional gas, diarrhea, skin rash or hives, mucus production, congestion and cough. Digest Spectrum contains no corn, rice, soy, potato, gluten, casein or sugar, making it an ideal choice for children and adults with multiple dietary intolerances.
- ENZYME ACTIVATED NUTRIENTS: Enzyme Nutrition for Women contains Enzyme Activated Nutrients (EAN) as part of a whole food matrix. It is personalized to meet the unique needs of today's women. Enzyme Nutrition for Women also contains guaranteed potency probiotics along with nutrient-rich superfoods and daily botanicals.
- HIGH POTENCY: Each ingredient is grown to preserve the highest potency of enzymes contained within the food structure. Additional enzyme blends (Thera-blend) enhance the utilization of vitamins and minerals, ensuring the products are easily digestible while maximizing support of energy, bone health, and hormonal health.
- EXCLUSIVE THERA-BLEND: Thera-blend is an exclusive process that combines multiple strains of enzymes that work in various pH levels, resulting in superior performance in the body.
- FREE OF: Rest assured knowing that this product does not contain any egg, dairy, preservatives, salt, sucrose, soy, wheat, nuts, corn, gluten, casein, potato, rice, or any artificial colors or flavors.
- QUALITY + EXPERIENCE: Enzymedica was founded in 1998 with the purpose of offering our customers the highest-potency enzyme products possible. Our goal of educating people about the importance of enzymes in overall health is what motivates Enzymedica. All of our products are made from only the highest quality enzymes and contain absolutely no fillers to ensure purity. Every product is 100% vegetarian, and we seek out vegan and Kosher ingredients whenever possible.