Equine Support Gelatin + Biotin 44 Week Supply | Horse Hoof, Joint, and Coat Supplement | Grain Free | Grow Stronger Hoof | Scoop Included
List Price: $125.00
Sale Price: $125.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Gelatin is the major structural protein in human and animal bone and skin tissue. With daily supplementation, you can significantly improve the hoof, joint, and coat health of your horse. For years humans have been experiencing the health benefits of gelatin supplementation for strong hair, longer nails, and joint disorders. Now your horse can receive the same benefits from this gelatin plus biotin supplement! Our gelatin + biotin is the highest quality available. There are no additives or fillers. No matter what kind of horse you have, gelatin will improve cracked hooves and provide the horse with a thicker and shiner coat. As with all animals, the feed amount is based on body weight. For every 1,000 pounds of body weight, we would recommend 1 ounces per day of this gelatin plus biotin supplement. Each 1 ounce serving contains 15 mg of biotin. Please consult with your veterinarian.
- PURE GELATIN + BIOTIN FOR HORSES: There are no additives, fillers or preservatives. This is simply gelatin with biotin added to it.
- HOOF SUPPORT: Gelatin is used for the growth and development of the hoof in much the same way as in human fingernails. Improve cracked hooves!
- SHINIER & THICKER COAT: Your horse's coat will also reap the benefits of gelatin + biotin resulting in a healthier looking horse.
- EASY TO USE: Simply add the gelatin + biotin to your horse feed. It does not change the taste and your horse will appreciate the hoof, skin and coat benefits.
- THE ORIGINAL COLLAGEN CO.: This is produced by Custom Collagen - a Family owned and operated collagen manufacturer with over 40 years of experience in the industry. We've been offering horse owners collagen and gelatin products since the 2003, so we have a knowledgeable team of experts who know all about gelatin sourcing, production, testing, and packaging. We do all of our retail packaging in house!