Eye Vitamins with Lutein and Zeaxanthin - AREDS 2 Formula for Macular Degeneration, Strain, Dry Eyes & Vision Support - Optify Eye Health Ocular Care Supplement with Omega 3 Powder & Bilberry Extract
List Price: $39.95
Sale Price: $39.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Eye Vitamins - Lutein & Zeaxanthin Supplement
- ★ AREDS 2 BASED CLINICAL FORMULA - Designed based on the clinically proven AREDS2 formula, NutraChamps' premium eye health blend includes virtually everything you need for optimum eye health. With vitamins B, C, E, Zinc, Copper, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Omega 3, and additional eye care herbs and nutrients, this is one of the most comprehensive formulas available today.
- ★ FOR VISION CARE & EYE STRAIN - It's never too early to start protecting your eyes from the risk of developing age-related macular degeneration (AMD). Whether you've already felt symptoms of dry eye, pain or strain, this vitamin and mineral loaded supplement is created with nature's best nutrients for eye support. Optimize your eyes today with Optify Eye Health.
- ★ BLUE LIGHT SCREEN DEFENSE - How many hours a day do you spend in front of a computer or phone screen? The damage that bluelight emitting screens and mobile phone overuse can cause is becoming more of an issue with increasing time spent in front of digital devices. Taking a high quality product like NutraChamps' Optify can benefit vision health, sleep quality and reduce eye strain and fatigue.
- ★ LOADED WITH LUTEIN & ZEAXANTHIN - Containing 20 mg of Lutein and 4 mg Zeaxanthin, NutraChamps' formula equips you with DOUBLE the nutrients used in clinical studies. These two macular carotenoids are shown to be highly beneficial for ocular health, and make a massive impact on long term vision support.
- ★ BETTER ABSORPTION & BETTER RESULTS - NutraChamps' premium formula offers one of the most effective and powerful eye supplements on the market today. Featuring black pepper extract, this ingredient has been clinically proven to increase bioavailability and absorption of nutrients, ensuring you're getting the most from your supplement and maximizing benefits for your eyes.