GoodSense Extra Strength Pain Relief, Acetaminophen Caplets, 500 mg, Temporarily Relieves Minor Aches and Pains and Reduces Fever, 500 Count
List Price: $9.19
Sale Price: $8.29
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take: more than 4, 000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours; with other drugs containing acetaminophen; 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product. Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include: skin reddening; blisters; rash. If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away. Do not use: with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist; if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. Stop use and ask a doctor if: pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days; fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days; new symptoms occur; redness or swelling is present. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Active ingredient (in each caplet): Acetaminophen 500 mg. Purpose: Pain reliever/fever reducer. Inactive ingredients: carnauba wax, corn starch*, croscarmellose sodium*, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid. (*may contain one or more of these ingredients).
Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last; do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor; do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor; Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
Other information: store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Uses: temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: the common cold; headache; backache; minor pain of arthritis; toothache; muscular aches; premenstrual and menstrual cramps; temporarily reduces fever.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: GoodSense Extra Strength Pain Relief's active ingredient is Acetaminophen, 500 mg, which compares to the active ingredient of Extra Strength Tylenol Caplets.
- PURPOSE: GoodSense Extra Strength Acetaminophen Caplets, 500 mg, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: the common cold, headache, backache, minor pain of arthritis, toothache, muscular aches, and premenstrual and menstrual cramps. It also temporarily reduces fever.
- USE: Acetaminophen may be used as a pain reliever/fever reducer for adults and children 12 years and over.
- PAIN: Pain may begin with an injury or illness, but could also originate with anything from a bad mattress to arthritis
- ACUTE PAIN: Acute pain acts as an alarm such as with a bee sting or stubbing your toe and can last for a few moments or for longer.