List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
I Want Sex, He Wants FriesA practical, easy-to-understand guide on how low testosterone is affecting your marriage and how you can beat it
Would Your Husband Rather Have Fries than Sex?
- Would he rather sleep than make love?
- Do you feel lonely and undesired in your marriage?
- Are you tired of him being tired?
T stands for testosterone – the driving force behind energy and sex drive. When it goes south, so do motivation and libido!
If Your Husband Suffers from …
- Low energy and frequent fatigue
- Decreased sex drive
- Loss of motivation
- Weight gain and muscle loss
- Erection problems
Five Step Solution to …
- Find the simple test that lets you know for sure
- Talk to your husband about low T without hurting his pride
- Discover how to reverse his low T safely, reliably and affordably
- Sort out his erectile dysfunction
- Uncover the #1 thing you’re doing that reduces his interest
Get the Marriage You Want
Written by a woman who has been in your shoes and who specializes in helping couples in low T marriages, I Want Sex, He Wants Fries offers a candid look at the toll low testosterone takes on a marriage and how you and your husband can overcome it.
Stop spending your nights lonely and frustrated. In a very short time, you can be on the path to a better marriage and sex life. The time to start is now.
“Rebecca Watson has created the go-to book for husbands, wives and doctors who want to understand how low testosterone impacts marriages and how they can work together to beat it.”
--Athol Kay, author of The Mindful Attraction Plan
No features available.