IBgard® for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Symptoms Including, Abdominal Pain, Bloating, Diarrhea, Constipation, 48 Capsules (2 Pack)
List Price: $69.99
Sale Price: $49.40
Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
IBgard is a medical food specially formulated for the dietary management of IBS. IBgard capsules contain individually triple-coated sustained release microspheres of Ultramen, an ultra-purified peppermint oil. In a recent clinical study, IBgard has been shown to start working in as early as 24 hours.* IBgard can help to...Normalize digestion of food and absorption of nutrients, which have been compromised by IBS...Manage the accompanying pain and often distressing symptoms of IBS including: abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, urgency, gas, pain at evacuation and a sense of an incomplete bowel movement...Promote bacterial balance in the small intestine In addition to peppermint oil, IBgard also provides fiber and protein. Peppermint oil and its principal component l- menthol has a history of effectiveness in IBS. However, until now, its targeted delivery to the small intestine had posed a challenge. IBgard, calms the angry gut through the utilization of breakthrough science. It uses the precision of SST (Site-Specific Targeting) technology. This technology delivers microspheres of peppermint oil (in a solid state) quickly and reliably where they are needed the most in IBS - predominantly in the small intestine. This distal delivery is helpful in avoiding the heartburn seen with older, liquid filled, & " burst release" peppermint oil capsules. Individual results may vary. Use under medical supervision.
- A medical food specially formulated for flares and daily and proactive dietary management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- The #1 Gastroenterologist recommended peppermint oil for IBS four years in a row (Alpha ImpactRx ProVoice Survey June 2019).
- ANGRY GUT? Fast acting without the heartburn seen in other peppermint oils due to patented SST (Site-Specific Targeting) to provide delivery beyond the stomach or more distal delivery.
- Proven to start working in as early as 2 hours in a PRO (Patient-reported outcomes) trial.
- Individual results may vary. Use under medical supervision.