Integrative Therapeutics - Active B-Complex with Folate and Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B12, and Choline Bitartrate for Energy Production - NSF Certified for Sport - Vegan Formula - 60 Capsules
List Price: $17.80
Sale Price: $18.20
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
A balanced, hypoallergenic B-complex featuring the active forms of vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and Quatrefolic brand of (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate. Active B-Complex is a balanced, hypoallergenic B-complex formula featuring the active forms of vitamins B1, B2, B6, and B12. It also contains Quatrefolic, the stabilized glucosamine salt of (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, a reduced and active form of folic acid. 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) is directly usable by the human body as a methyl donor and as such, supports healthy homocysteine blood levels. Please note that a slight odor is normal in all B vitamin complexes due to the natural ingredients used. Product should be stored away from moisture to prevent discoloration.
Integrative medicine is a collaboration of safe and effective therapies from conventional and complementary medicine. Integrative practitioners look beyond symptoms to identify and address the root cause and work hand in hand with patients to develop a plan of care. This collaborative, wellness-driven approach often includes clinical nutrition - both through diet, and nutritional supplementation – and that’s where Integrative Therapeutics supplements come in.
Integrative Therapeutics is one of the top-tier manufacturers of supplements in use by integrative practitioners today – including naturopathic, chiropractic, nutrition, acupuncture, as well as a variety of general health and specialty practitioners.
- PROVIDES ALL 8 B VITAMINS: in a ratio that works together to convert food into energy*
- OPTIMIZES METABOLISM: of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats*
- VITAMIN B COMPLEX FORMULA: containing active vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B12, and Choline Bitartrate
- CONTAINS QUATREFOLIC BRAND L-METHYLFOLATE: to supporting healthy methylation throughout the body.* MTHFR is a gene that helps the body to convert folic acid into its active form, methylfolate. Methylfolate is a key component of methylation, which is required by nearly all of the body's systems.*
- This product contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, preservatives, ingredients of animal origin