List Price: $26.95
Sale Price: $26.93
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
1 pound bag (454 grams) of 100% Northern Isatis Root, cut pieces. Isatis is commonly known as Woad and Indigo. Ban Lan Gen is the Pin Yin name. Isatis Indigotica; Radix is the botanical name. The pieces average 3/4 inches long, and 1/8 to 1/2 inches thick. Isatis Root has been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine as an herb that Clears Heat. It drains heat, reduces fire toxicity, cools the blood, and benefits the throat. It enters the Heart, Lung, and Stomach channels This is an authentic nuherbs® Brand registered trademark product. It will come in a factory sealed package with genuine Nuherbs labeling, as shown in the photo.
- Superior Quality Northern (True) Isatis Root, or Woad Root, cut pieces. (pieces average 3/4 inches long, and 1/8 to 1/2 inches thick)
- Made at GMP internationally certified facilities. (Good Manufacturing Practices) In addition to the laboratory testing required by the different GMPs, nuherbs Co. conducts additional testing for contaminants such as heavy metals, mircobacteria, and pesticide residues.
- Dual testing is done by independent laboratories in the United States and the factory's in-house laboratories in China. This is one of the few companies that does dual testing.
- Pharmacopeia Grade - meets or exceeds standards of Chinese Pharmacopeia guidelines. Simply put, the quality of pharmacopeia herbs is better than commonly used food grade herbs to ensure they deliver their intended effect.
- This is an authentic nuherbs® Brand registered trademark product. To assure the quality of these herbs, they are packaged in a tamper proof, safety sealed nuherbs® Lab Tested bag. Origin: China.