Jarrow Formulas Jarrow Formulas Krill Oil, Supports Brain, Memory, Energy, Cardiovascular Health, 120 Softgels
List Price: $63.95
Sale Price: $37.95
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Methyl Folate ((6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid or (6S)-5-MTHF) is the most biologically active form of folic acid. Quatrefolic is the 4th generation development in folate delivery. With certain inherited errors in metabolism and under a variety of physiologic stresses, the transformation of folic acid into the active form of folate either does not properly take place or is inadequate. Unlike folic acid, 5-MTHF can cross the blood-brain barrier. HEALTH CLAIM: Healthful diets with adequate folic acid may reduce a woman's risk of having a child with certain brain or spinal cord defects.
- Lipid Management-Krill Oil supports healthy blood lipids.
- Brain Nutrition-Krill Oil contains ultra-potent marine phospholipids that may help to maintain normal brain function.
- Metabolic Health-Krill Oil may improve glucose metabolism and the ability of the liver to respond to dietary challenges.
- Jarrow Formulas Krill Oil is extracted from krill biomass supplied only from vessels and facilities monitored by members of the Convention for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources (CCAMLR).
- Krill Oil is a low temperature extract of the abundant Antarctic krill (Euphausia superba) and it contains unique phospholipids rich in Omega-3 PUFAs (EPA and DHA).