Klaire Labs Biospora Probiotic - Soil-Based (SBO) & Shelf-Stable 2 Billion CFU Bacillus Coagulans & Subtilis Spore Forming Probiotic for Men & Women, Hypoallergenic (120 Capsules)
List Price: $35.00
Sale Price: $40.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
BioSpora is a powerful blend of genetically certified Bacillus coagulans and B. subtilis species formulated to provide unique probiotic support of healthy gastrointestinal and immune function.*
Spore-forming bacilli have often been referred to as soil-based microorganisms because of their ubiquitous presence in the earth. When isolated from the human GI tract, spore-forming bacilli have long been thought to be transient bacteria. However, current research shows that Bacillus species are present in the GI tract in numbers higher than can be explained by ingestion alone. Germination of Bacillus spores within the human small intestine and transient colonization is now thought to be part of the normal life cycle of human-associated Bacillus species providing specific stimuli for healthy GI and immune system development and function.
Each capsule of BioSpora supplies a total of 2 billion CFUs of B. coagulans and B. subtilis spores positively identified through independent 16S ribosomal RNA gene sequencing. The spores are resistant to extremes of heat, ultraviolet radiation, solvents, hydrogen peroxide, and enzymes. The spores withstand stomach acid and germinate in the small intestine within 6 hours of ingestion. Ingested B. coagulans and B. subtilis reside in the human GI tract for up to 7 days following consumption. BioSpora is recommended for enhanced support of normal GI and immune function.*
This product does not contain casein, gluten, and soy. BioSpora does not require refrigeration.
- Two powerful spore-forming probiotics formulated to provide unique support for healthy gastrointestinal and immune function.*
- Unique blend of Bacillus coagulans and B. subtilis supplied in a base of plant cellulose.
- No refrigeration required. These spores withstand stomach acid and germinate in the small intestine within 6 hours of ingestion.*
- Contains none of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Trusted by healthcare practitioners since 1969, Klaire Labs products are developed closely with physicians and are intended to be used as directed by a healthcare practitioner.