Klaire Labs Ther-Biotic Factor 1 Probiotic - 20 Billion CFU Lactobacillus rhamnosus with Inulin, The Original Hypoallergenic Probiotic for Men & Women, Dairy-Free Gut Support (60 Capsules, 2 Pack)
List Price: $78.00
Sale Price: $78.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Lactobacillus rhamnosus, 20 billion CFU
Ther-Biotic® Factor 1 is a concentrated, 20 billion CFU Lactobacillus rhamnosus strain in an inulin base. An extensively researched species, L. rhamnosus has been recognized for robust L(+) lactic acid production and immune support.* Each capsule provides 25 billion CFU protected by proprietary InTactic® technology for maximum viability throughout the intestinal tract.
• Concentrated L. rhamnosus formulation
• Clean and hypoallergenic* for optimal results
• Available in 20B CFU capsules
Klaire Labs® Probiotic Certification Program
Clinical effectiveness of probiotic organisms is dependent on many variables. Identification and selection of appropriate, documented probiotic species as well as maintenance of maximum viability throughout all stages of handling is central to expression of the full potential of beneficial gut flora. Klaire Labs® probiotic quality assurance commitment includes a rigorous independent testing program that monitors and ensures the identity, viability, and hypoallergenicity of raw materials and finished products.
New Look, Same Great Product
Klaire Labs® has introduced a fresh, new label design. The product quality and formulations remain the same.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus, 20 billion CFUs per capsule. Supplied in a base of inulin derived from chicory root.
- L. rhamnosus has been recognized for robust L(+) lactic acid production and immune support.*
- Proprietary InTactic® technology helps ensure maximum delivery of live probiotics throughout the intestinal tract.*
- Hypoallergenic* product free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Trusted by healthcare practitioners since 1969, Klaire Labs products are developed closely with physicians and are intended to be used as directed by a healthcare practitioner.