List Price: $108.00
Sale Price: $108.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
L-Citrulline is a non-essential amino acid. It has numerous health and athletic performance benefits. Like L-arginine and L-ornithine, L-citruline is an important intermediate in the urea cycle. The three amino acids function together to get rid of the ammonia, a toxic byproduct of protein metabolism, from body. Since L-citrulline is a precursor of L-arginine, which in turn, can be used for the production of Nitric Oxide (ON). Nitric oxide enhances blood flow and gives better delivery of oxygen and nutrients to working muscle. Generally Suggested Use: To take flat 1 teaspoon of the powder (2.5 grams) 1 to 2 times daily with water or beverage. Or, for your formulation, R&D, and your other purpose. Warnings: The above description is for informational purpose, not as healthcare professional advice. Please read the whole description carefully before you take this amino acid. Please consult your doctor and/or pharmacist before you take this amino acid. Pregnant or lactating women, people with diabetics, hypoglycemics, and people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs, should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist prior to starting any supplementation program. Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- L-Citrulline Base Form 1000g (2.2 lb, 35.2 oz) Pure Powder (>99%), AJI92 Quality Standard.
- There is no any additive or filler inside.
- White powder. Very slightly bitter & astringent taste. Slowly soluble in hot water, mixable in cold water. Store in cool and dry place, keep away from strong light and heat
- This bulk pure powder ingredient is good for direct consumption, formulation, tableting, capsulation, health product R&D (research and development), or your business purpose
- Fresh, plus 1 to 1.5 years shelf life available