L Methylfolate 1000mcg | 200 Capsules | Value Size | Optimized and Activated | Non-GMO, Gluten Free | Methyl Folate, 5-MTHF | by Opti-Folate
List Price: $15.97
Sale Price: $15.97
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
What is L-Methylfolate?
Folate, also referred to as Folic Acid, is a B complex vitamin that plays a vital role in supporting your body’s overall wellness.* Known for supporting cardiovascular health by helping to maintain levels of homocysteine already within normal range, Folic Acid needs to be converted into 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) before it can be used in the body.* This is where L-Methylfolate comes in! Methyl Folate is a more bioavailable form of Folic Acid and can be found in various forms, including, liquid, tablets, pills, and bulk powder. By not needing to convert into 5-MTHF, this unique B supplement is able to easily support your life needs. L-Methylfolate is the best way for you to get all the amazing benefits folate has to offer.*
How is L-Methylfolate Used?
L-Methylfolate is most commonly used for Folate Deficiency. This essential B vitamin plays an important role in our body’s wellness, however, Folate levels can easily decrease because of various different factors including poor diet.*
About Opti-Folate L-Methylfolate 1000 mcg:
Now, our potent L-Methylfolate capsules are Non-GMO, gluten free, plus specially optimized to provide you with 1000 mcg per serving to better support overall cardiovascular and nervous system health.*
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO; Free Of Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Lactose, Soy, Artificial Color, Artificial Flavor
- Each L-Methylfolate capsule provides you with 1000 mcg of this bioavailable form of folic acid
- This B-complex vitamin supports nervous system health & is involved in neurotransmitter synthesis*
- Helps maintain levels of homocysteine already within a normal range*
- Manufactured in a facility that undergoes random audits by the FDA and is GMP certified.