L Methylfolate 15mg | 120 Capsules | Value Size | Max Potency | Optimized and Activated | Non-GMO, Gluten Free | Methyl Folate, 5-MTHF | by Opti-Folate
List Price: $50.88
Sale Price: $50.88
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
What is L-Methylfolate?
Best known for supporting cardiovascular health by helping to maintain levels of homocysteine already within normal range, pure Folic Acid needs to be converted into 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) before it can be used in the body.* This is where L Methyl folate comes in! L-Methylfolate is a more bioavailable form of Folic Acid. By not needing to convert into 5-MTHF, this unique B supplement is able to easily support your body’s needs. L-Methylfolate is the best way for you to get all the amazing benefits folate has to offer.* L-Methylfolate can be found in many forms, such as liquids, powders, pills and chewable tablets.
How is L-Methylfolate Used?
L Methylfolate is most commonly used for Folate Deficiency, and is known to be included in multivitamin supplements. This essential B vitamin plays an important role in our body’s wellness, however, Folate levels can easily decrease because of various different factors including poor diet.*
About Opti-Folate L-Methylfolate 15 mg 120 Capsules:
Now, our High Potency Activated L-Methyl folate is Non-GMO, gluten free, plus it's specially formulated to provide you with 15 mg per serving to better support overall cardiovascular and nervous system health.*
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO; Free Of Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Lactose, Soy, Artificial Color, Artificial Flavor
- Each L-Methylfolate (5-MTHF) capsule provides you with 15 mg of this bioavailable form of folic acid
- Folate, also referred to as Folic Acid, is a fully active B complex vitamin
- This B-complex vitamin supports nervous system health and is involved in neurotransmitter synthesis*
- Helps maintain levels of homocysteine already within a normal range*