List Price: $39.95
Sale Price: $39.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
How It Works
Add one Emergency Electrolyte Packet to 32 oz. of water to create an isotonic beverage that rapidly replaces electrolytes and fluids lost from sweating, exercising, or other dehydrating situations. In fact, LyteShow's mineral base has been clinically tested and has been shown to be a significantly more efficient form of hydration than water alone. Using wildfire firefighters as a study group, medical researchers found that the firefighters who added our mineral base to water drank far less water to achieve the same hydration as those who drank just plain water.
When To Use
LyteShow's formulation is perfect for use while exercising as it will replace electrolytes lost in sweat, prevent muscle cramps, and help you recover quickly post-workout. Perfect for any dehydrating situation.
Taste: Adds a slightly tart and salty flavor to water. If you prefer blue berry blast or other artificial flavors, we suggest you look elsewhere! If you're sensitive to the mineral flavor, we recommend adding a squeeze of lemon or splash of juice. If the taste is too much for you, contact us for a refund.
Supplement Facts for one serving of LyteShow: Serving Size 3.0mL (.6tsp) / Servings Per Pouch: 50. Magnesium: 40mg (10% D.V.). Sodium: 125mg (5% D.V.). Zinc: 2mg (10% D.V.). Chloride: 390mg (10% D.V.). Potassium: 130mg (4% D.V.). Sulfate: 20mg. See bottle photos for complete product specifications.
Please note that LyteShow contains Zinc (2mg, 10% D.V.). For those who have a Zinc sensitivity we recommend you first confirm with your qualified healthcare professional LyteShow is a good addition to your diet. For such individuals taking Zinc, especially on an empty stomach, may cause stomach discomfort and/or nausea. If you feel nauseous or sick to your stomach taking our product, you may have a sensitivity to Zinc. Please consult your healthcare professional and contact us for a complete refund.
- LyteShow Emergency Electrolyte Packets are perfect for adding electrolytes to water. LyteShow's mineral base is naturally sourced in the USA and clinically tested to be a significantly more efficient form of hydration than water alone
- Each 3.0 mL Emergency Electrolyte Packet contains 1 serving of LyteShow concentrate. Contains no calories, sweeteners, carbohydrates, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. Non-GMO, vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free.
- Taste: please be warned that this product is NOT focused on taste. It adds a slightly tart and salty flavor to water. If you're sensitive to the mineral flavor, we recommend adding a squeeze of lemon or splash of juice (and do not add too much!).
- How Does LyteShow Compare To other Emergency Electrolyte Products? Not only do most electrolytes contain calories, sweeteners, and artificial additives, they often only include one or two types of electrolytes (usually sodium and/or potassium). LyteShow puts a lower emphasis on sodium - readily available in the American diet - and emphasizes magnesium.
- Supplement Facts for one 3.0 mL Rip Pack: Serving Size 3.0 mL (.6tsp). Servings Per Pouch: 50. Magnesium: 40 mg (10% D.V.). Sodium: 125 mg (5% D.V.). Zinc: 2 mg (10% D.V.). Chloride: 390 mg (10% D.V.). Potassium: 130 mg (4% D.V.). Sulfate: 20 mg. See product photos for exact product specifications.