MAV Nutrition Probiotics + Prebiotics for Digestive Enzymes Support, Non-GMO, Vegetarian Friendly, 60 Count
List Price: $22.45
Sale Price: $21.45
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
MAV NUTRITION designed PREMIUM PREBIOTIC-PROBIOTIC to combine and amplify the benefits of good bacteria in your body. The use of these two, prebiotic and probiotics, together is called microbiome therapy. This combination is effective in increasing the number of desirable bacteria in our digestive system that are associated with better health. PREBIOTICS are non-digestible parts of foods - like bananas, onions, apple skins, and many others. Prebiotic fibers bypass the small intestines to get to the large intestines, during digestion. Once they are in the large intestines undigested, they begin to ferment. This fermentation feeds beneficial colonies in our digestive system to increase the body's overall health.* PROBIOTICS are live, beneficial bacteria that are naturally created by the process of fermentation in foods like yogurt. Many types of bacteria are classified as probiotics, but generally there are only two categories: Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium. MAV NUTRITION uses both of these two common bacterias in the premium formula for PRE-PRO. Lactobacillus is the most common type of probiotic and is typically helpful in eliminating diarrhea or for those who are unable to digest lactose. Bifidobacterium is also extremely common and are typically found in foods that are dairy products. These bacterias are used in easing symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and related chronic conditions.* MAV NUTRITION created a product that is GELATIN-FREE, NON-GMO, and VEGETARIAN FRIENDLY. Boosting your digestive system and your large intestines with good bacteria, MAV NUTRITION PREMIUM PRE-PRO CAPSULES will become an integral part of your daily health and digestive routine.
- PREBIOTIC PROBIOTIC COMBINATION. The combination of prebiotics and probiotics is called microbiome therapy. Each is essential in playing different, crucial roles in your digestive health. Probiotics are beneficial bacteria, while prebiotics are food for these good bacterias. This combination amplifies digestive health benefits.*
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY DIGESTION. Balanced amounts of both pre- and probiotics can help to ensure you have the right amount of healthy bacteria to support regularity and healthy digestion* Regular us of this supplement will provide the well-rounded support to rebalance your digestive tract and give you the healthy digestion you've been searching for!
- HELPS BOOST OTHER BODY SYSTEMS. Gut bacteria can support improved production and regulation of hormones, such as leptin and insulin.* Your gut, or "second brain," can affect your mental health, affecting the production of neurotransmitters, such as serotonin, dopamine, and GABA.*
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEM. Probiotics boost your immune system and help ward off various harmful bacteria, such as viruses, fungi, and too much yeast production.*
- REDUCES BLOATING. Specially formulated MAV PRE + PRO Supplement helps support regularity and helps minimize gas and bloating.