List Price: $115.00
Sale Price: $115.00
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
MitoSpectra is a high potency dietary supplement formulated for children and adults to optimize the function of mitochondria. MitoSpectra is based on the mitochondrial formulation developed at the Kennedy Krieger Institute of Johns Hopkins University to augment activity of the mitochondrial respiratory chain and to protect mitochondria from reactive oxygen species through improved anti-oxidant capacity. MitoSpectra includes 5 active ingredients: L-carnitine Coenzyme Q10 Vitamin C Vitamin E Vitamin B5 MitoSpectra is manufactured under NSF-certified Good Manufacturing Practices at an FDA-inspected facility in the United States. These standards ensure that all ingredients used in the product are pure and uncontaminated and the final product contains the exact ingredients and strength designated in a stable form. Consult your physician before starting MitoSpectra or any high potency dietary supplement.
- MANUFACTURED DATE: SEPT, 2018
- Concentrated Dosing - through our special formulation, high doses of 5 key ingredients are contained in a small amount of powder.
- Added Convenience - MitoSpectra can be stored at room temperature (no need for refrigeration). It can easily be taken in the car, to school, or on overnight trips. In contrast, many other mitochondrial formulations require refrigeration and begin to degrade quickly so that the effective dose decreases over time.
- MitoSpectra does not contain gluten, casein, soy, sucrose, glucose, yeast, egg, copper, iron, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
- manufactured under NSF-certified Good Manufacturing Practices at an FDA-inspected facility in the United States.