Mood and Anxiety Supplements - MUCUNA PRURIENS Extract 350 MG - mucuna pruriens Supplement - 1 Bottle 60 Capsules
List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $14.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
mood and anxiety supplements - MUCUNA PRURIENS EXTRACT 350 MG - mucuna pruriens supplement - 1 Bottle 60 Capsules
BETTER MOOD AND ENERGY SUPPLEMENT: Several studies confirmed that MUCUNA PRURIENS EXTRACT 99% 350 MG may be helpful for improving mood and symptoms of depression. It also reduced their stress levels, showing all the desired characteristics of a good antidepressant. A research study published in 2014 in AYU took a look at the antidepressant effects of velvet bean seeds. Overall, the study concludes that hydroalcoholic extract of the seeds exhibit antidepressant effects.
NATURAL APHRODISIAC SUPPLEMENT: Mucuna pruriens has been used as a traditional Ayurveda since the ancient Vedic times (1500-1000 BC). In Ayurveda, Mucuna pruriens is commonly used as a strong yet natural aphrodisiac. Researchers at the Department of Biochemistry, Chhatrapati Medical University in India found that Velvet beans may supports the normal male libido function, in particular supporting normal levels of male fertility.
BRAIN BOOSTER SUPPLEMENTS FOR ADULTS: Research suggests Mucuna pruriens protects the brain by keeping cognitive and neural functions in check, even boosting neural activity. Studies have echoed this, placing the focus on its antioxidant action. Antioxidants donate an electron to the free radical to neutralize its effects, particularly on the brain, thereby support brain functions.
BOOST TESTOSTERONE NATURALLY: Testosterone production plays a central role in libido and sexual performance for both men and women. While women produce much less testosterone than men, it is still a vital compound for boosting desire and interest. Mucuna has been used traditionally as an aphrodisiac for both men and women.
- MUCUNA PRURIENS EXTRACT 99% 350 MG: Mucuna pruriens is the Latin name for a creeping vine that grows all over India-particularly in the tropics-and is also found in tropical regions of Africa and the Caribbean. Mucuna pruriens has been used in Ayurveda for over two thousand years. There are traditional uses for the root and the trichomes, but it is the seed of Mucuna pruriens that is most often employed therapeutically. There are actually two varieties of seeds: black and white.
- NATURAL DIGESTIVE SUPPORT: Because it promotes smooth muscle contractions and ushers in a spreading quality, Mucuna pruriens can help foster healthy digestive function and promote proper elimination. Mucuna pruriens is also thought to support healthy blood sugar levels.
- ADRENAL ADAPTOGEN SUPPLEMENTS: Sometimes referred to as "nature's chill pill", Mucuna Pruriens is a master adaptogen. Adoptogenic herbs contain a unique set of phytonutrients that feed the adrenals, balance of body compounds and significantly reduce stress levels by lowering stress compounds in the system.
- BEST NERVE TONIC: Mucuna pruriens has a profoundly balancing and restorative effect on the entire nervous system, particularly when excess vata has accumulated in the nervous tissue. The heavy, oily qualities of the seeds speak directly to the nervous system, and lend strength to any weakened areas of the body, even may enhancing the intellect. In fact, the seeds of Mucuna pruriens are considered a tonic specific to neurons.
- OUR GUARANTEE: PREMIUM QUALITY SUPPLEMENT MANUFACTURED IN THE USA! We use only the very best ingredients, all of which are manufactured in state-of-the-art facilities, with strict adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMP).