Mood Probiotic Powder - Klaire Labs Target gb-X with Bifidobacterium & Lactobacillus, Clinically Tested, Shelf-Stable & Hypoallergenic for Men & Women's Gut Brain Axis Support, Non-GMO (30 Packets)
List Price: $45.00
Sale Price: $45.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
A targeted probiotic blend clinically demonstrated to support mood*
Contains 30 single-serving sachets. No refrigeration required.
The gut brain axis refers to the bidirectional communication network between the central and autonomic nervous systems and the intestines. Gut-brain communications are mediated by the immune system, endocrine connections such as the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis, and neural pathways involving the enteric nervous system. The gut microbiota is now known to play a pivotal role in gut brain communications. It is a complex interaction whereas the microbiota engages locally with intestinal cells as well as communicating directly with the central nervous system through neuroendocrine, immune, and metabolic pathways  Research into gut brain mechanisms is rapidly expanding our understanding and serves to inform the development of targeted probiotic formulations.*
Reference:  Carabotti M, Scirocco A, Maselli MA, Severi C. The gut-brain axis: interactions between enteric microbiota, central and enteric nervous systems Ann Gastroenterol. 2015 Apr-Jun; 28(2): 203-209.
- A specialty shelf-stable probiotic formulation targeted to provide robust gut-brain axis support*
- Clinically demonstrated to support positive mood.*
- 5 billion CFU (9-strain) blend in 30 single-serving sachets, no refrigeration required. Protected by PROBIOACT Technology for optimal efficacy and shelf-stability.*
- Hypoallergenic* and non-GMO. Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. No artificial additives, colors, flavorings, preservatives, sugar, or salicylates are used. Contains Non-GMO corn.
- Trusted by healthcare practitioners since 1969, Klaire Labs products are developed closely with physicians and are intended to be used as directed by a healthcare practitioner.*