Nature's Bounty Absorbable Calcium, 1200mg, Plus Vitamin D3 25mcg (1,000 IU), 120 Softgels, Mineral Supplement to Support Bone Health
List Price: $13.09
Sale Price: $8.83
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Nature's Bounty Calcium is the primary mineral responsible for strong, healthy bones.* These softgels are enhanced with Vitamin D, which assists with Calcium absorption and immune support.*
- Contains (2) bottles of 120 rapid release softgels of 1200mg calcium plus 1000IU vitamin D3. Calcium helps to support bone health and may reduce the risk of osteoporosis (Note: See above comments with using full osteoporosis health claim - must use full claim as noted above).* Gluten free, wheat free, dairy free. No artificial flavors, or preservatives.
- Nature's Bounty Calcium Plus Vitamin D3 has 1200 mg of calcium, which has been shown to aid in bone strength, support your immune system and help support neuromuscular health.* Each softgel has 1000 IU of vitamin D3, which helps your body absorb calcium.*
- Quality, consistency & scientific research has resulted in vitamins and nutritional supplements of unrivaled excellence. Using the latest breakthroughs in nutritional science & the finest ingredients, we provide supplements of unsurpassed quality & value.
- Every Nature's Bounty product is subjected to numerous quality tests throughout the manufacturing process to verify purity and potency. The ingredients & final product are tested in our microbiological laboratory to make certain that the product is pure.
- Our supplements are overseen by scientists, manufacturing specialists and quality experts, each dedicated to maintaining the highest quality standards. Nature's Bounty only uses ingredients from suppliers that meet GMP supplement quality standards.
- *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- **Adequate Calcium throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.