Nature's Sunshine Cellu-Smooth w/Coleus, 90 Capsules, Mobilizes Fat and Lymph Stores for Efficient Distribution and Protects Against Free Radical Damage to Structural Skin Proteins
List Price: $48.12
Sale Price: $48.12
Eligible For Free Shipping
People of all shapes and sizes have it - unsightly fat deposits that cause the skin around the thighs, hips, buttocks and upper arms to appear much like cottage cheese. As people age, tissues in certain parts of the body age too. The level of microcirculation in these areas affects fatty tissue while blood- and lymphatic-vessel walls become more permeable with age. These vessels release fluid into surrounding tissues, limiting the amount of oxygen carried to them and reducing drainage. This is what causes puckering and stretch marks. Cellu-Smooth with Coleus contains a unique synergistic blend of ingredients designed to offer help for millions of people who seek it. One ingredient, Coleus forskohlii root extract, may cause a shift from a more fatty body mass to a more lean body mass, which may benefit overall health. Cellu-Smooth also includes bladderwrack, which contains minerals essential for thyroid function, thereby supporting metabolism; milk thistle, which acts as an antioxidant, supporting the liver cells' detoxifying function; ginkgo, a known free radical scavenger; rhodiola root extract, which may improve strength and stamina; and rhododendron root, an antioxidant that may promote microcirculation. Take 1 capsule with a meal two or three times daily. Drink at least eight glasses of water a day. Not recommended for pregnant or nursing women, or children.
- Weight Management - Coleus is a unique herb that causes a shift from a more fatty body mass to a more lean body mass, which benefits overall health.
- Weight Loss - Milk thistle fruit helps support the liver's detox function, allowing it to efficiently emulsify fat, break down trapped particles and help remove them from the body.
- Promotes Circulation - Ginkgo leaf, a known free radical scavenger, promotes proper circulation even to remote or problem areas, leading to efficient blood-oxygen exchange.
- Supports Metabolism - Bladderwrack kelp nourishes the thyroid gland with iodine thereby supporting metabolism.
- Coleus forskohlii root extract, bladderwrack whole plant, milk thistle seed extract, ginkgo leaves extract and rhodiola root extract