List Price: $13.45
Sale Price: $13.45
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Enhanced Absorption. Protectamins Vegetables. DIM-plus contains diindolylmethane, a phytonutrient found in cruciferous vegetables including broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower and kale. Diindolylmethane has unique benefits that support the activity of enzymes that improve estrogen metabolism.* Research shows diindolylmethane increases the level of favorable estrogens (2-hydroxyestrogen) while reducing the level of less favorable estrogens (16-hydroxyestrogen).*
- ESTROGEN METABOLISM*: Research shows diindolylmethane increases the level of "favorable" estrogens (2-hydroxyestrogen) while reducing the level of "less favorable" estrogens (16-hydroxyestrogen).*
- ENHANCED ABSORPTION*: The bioavailability of DIM-plus is superior to regular diindolylmethane and its unstable precursor, indole-3- carbinol (I3C). With DIM-plus you are assured a stabilized and consistent dose of diindolylmethane.
- DIM-PLUS DIFFERENCE: Contains Indolplex BR-DIM Complex- an enhanced bioavailability delivery system for diindolylmethane.
- GLUTEN FREE AND VEGETARIAN: No sugar, salt, wheat, yeast, dairy products, artificial flavors, or preservatives.
- SERVING RECOMMENDATION: Women take 2 capsules daily with food. Men take 2 capsules twice daily with food. For Intensive Use (Women/Men): take up to double the recommended dose. Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or attempting to become pregnant. A harmless but noticeable change in urine color may occur during usage. If taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.