Naturevibe Botanicals Organic Ashwagandha Root Powder - 40 Ounces (5 Pack of 8oz) - USDA Certified Organic Withania somnifera
List Price: $24.99
Sale Price: $24.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
►This plant is a member of the Solanaceae family and has over 4,000 years of traditional use in its native India, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
►It is a Medharasayan which is the Ayurvedic category of foods and nutrients.
►It is sometimes referred to as "Indian Ginseng" as it is traditionally used for wellness and healthy well being. It is also sometimes referred to as Winter Cherry.
►The translation of Ashwagandha is roughly, "the smell and strength of a horse", because of horse-like strength and vitality.
►If you've dreamt of smooth, supple, and flawless, glowing skin ashwagandha is the best option for it. The herb is packed with the goodness of antioxidants.
- Ashwagandha is a Sanskrit word, and the binomial name given to ashwagandha is "Withania sominifera (WS)" which means "odor of the horse".
- Ayurveda has been using ashwagandha for around 3,000 years and in India for centuries.
- Ashwagandha is mentioned as the "Queen of Ayurveda".
- Ashwagandha promotes antioxidant activity.
- Its ability to improve circulation to the scalp which helps your hair follicles gets more nutrients, resulting in stronger and thicker hair.