New Zealand Oyster Extract Powder - Zinc Supplement for Men and Women - Supports Immune Health, Energy and Nerve Function w/ Green Lipped Mussel - 500mg x 100 Capsules
List Price: $46.99
Sale Price: $46.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
The Deep Blue Health Secret
New Zealand waters are home to plump and tasty oysters valued for their nutritional content. Oysters are considered an elegant food associated with champagne and extravagance. Oyster flesh is often referred to as the milk of the sea.
Oysters are thought to stimulate the immune system and provide the nutrients required by the body to naturally improve connective tissue and reduce inflammation. Recent research has shown that the amino acids and minerals found in oyster powder can assist with acne prone skin and improve the rate of repair and cell regeneration. Oysters are a good source of essential minerals, especially zinc, amino acids and omega-3 fatty acids. They also contains significant amounts of glycogen and taurine.
NZ laboratory quality tested. This product is made under internationally recognized HACCP Principles and Good Manufacturing Practices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are oysters good for health?
Oysters are an excellent source of trace elements and minerals, especially zinc, which is responsible for many of the body's physiological functions.
How do the nutrients in oysters help my skin?
Oysters have very high levels of key trace elements and bioactive enzymes which can be very useful in the treatment of acne. They contain minerals such as zinc, copper, iodine, manganese and selenium; all bound in protein structures making them highly bioavailable.
Has this product been tested to verify zinc content?
Yes, these oyster capsules have been independently tested by an approved laboratory to ensure the correct allowable daily zinc levels are not exceeded.
What is Taurine and what does it do?
Taurine is an amino acid, one of the building blocks of protein. It regulates heartbeat, maintains cell membranes and has an impact on neurotransmitters.
- Natural source of zinc, essential fatty acids and amino acids, in particular, taurine, which supports nerve function and energy.
- In traditional Chinese medicine, oyster extract has been used for centuries to benefit the liver and kidneys. For women, the zinc found in oysters may help ovaries (the source of estrogen, progesterone, and some testosterone) stay healthy.
- Sourced from nutrient rich waters and processed to high standards. No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Each capsule contains 420mg - 450mg of oyster powder and 50mg - 80mg of green lipped mussel powder. The oyster powder is comprised of 100% oyster flesh; no shell is included in production.
- New Zealand Laboratory quality tested. Produced under internationally recognized Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) Principles and Good Manufacturing Practices.