NOW Supplements, Astaxanthin 10mg, Extra Strength,derived from Non-GMO Haematococcus Pluvialis Microalgae and has naturally occurring Lutein, Canthaxanthin and Beta-Carotene, 60 Softgels
List Price: $22.85
Sale Price: $20.62
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
NOW Astaxanthin is a naturally occurring carotenoid that, due to its unique structure, performs an important role in cellular free radical protection and healthy immune system responses.* NOW Astaxanthin is derived from Non-GMO Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae and has naturally occurring lutein, canthaxanthin and beta-carotene. This extra strength product has over twice the Astaxanthin (10 mg per softgel) than our regular strength product (4 mg per softgel).
- Potent Free Radical Neutralizer*
- Supports Balanced Immune System Responses*
- Take 1 softgel daily with a fat-containing meal
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968