List Price: $17.95
Sale Price: $17.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Zinc gluconate is the zinc salt of gluconic acid. It is a popular form for the delivery of zinc as dietary supplement and functional food. Zinc is an essential mineral that plays an important role in many enzymatic functions. Primarily found in the kidneys, liver, pancreas and brain, Zinc also helps support healthy immune system functions and is an important component of antioxidant systems. Generally suggested serving size for adults: To take 1/8 teaspoon of the powder (380 mg, resulting Zinc 50 mg) 1 time daily. Or, adjust the use amount for specific use purpose.
- Zinc Gluconate Pure Powder Supports Enzyme Functions
- There is no any additive or filler inside.
- White powder; bland taste; soluble in water; Store in cool and dry place, keep away from strong light and heat.
- Bulk Zinc mineral pure powder ingredient is good for direct consumption, food additive, formulation, R&D (research and development) health product, or any other proper purpose.
- Fresh, plus 1 to 1.5 years shelflife availalbe.