Nutritional Designs Cran-B-PAC - All Natural & Non GMO Cranberry Concentrate Liquid w/Low Sugar & Vitamins - High Concentration Juice Supplement for Urinary Tract Health for Men & Women
List Price: $29.99
Sale Price: $27.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Cran-B-PAC from Nutritional Designs is a liquid formulation made with a proprietary blend of five essential ingredients, including all-natural cranberries. This new formula contains 36 mg PACS per the BL-DMAC standard method to help with UTI infections (the PACs in cranberries exhibit potent, bacterial anti-adhesion activity). As compared to tablets and capsules which contain 400-500 mg, Cran-B-PAC has over 2600 mg of cranberry concentrate!
Besides containing cranberries, vitamin C is added to help maintain urine acidity to make a less favorable environment for bacteria. Meanwhile, prebiotic inulin helps to create beneficial bacteria, reducing the number of harmful bacteria that can cause UTIs. Finally, D-Mannose and erythritol help displace bacteria from attaching to the urinary tract wall and bladder. Clinical studies show that these ingredients work additively to help prevent UTIs and maintain a healthy urinary tract system.
Antibiotics cause a number of problems, including allergic reactions, depletion of beneficial bacteria, interactions with food and drugs, and side effects like yeast infections. This liquid formulation has a better absorption than tablets and can be easily used in tube-fed residents. The all-natural, non-GMO blend is also free of gluten, lactose and soy, containing only two grams of sugar which are excreted in the urine and don't interfere with blood glucose levels.
Cran-B-OTC can be taken alone or mixed with beverages. Simply take two tablespoons, 1-2 times a day to prevent or treat UTIs. Supplying 30 servings per container (each 1-ounce serving is equivalent to 10 ounces of cranberry juice cocktail), Nutritional Designs can be stored at room temperature and is shelf stable for two years. Discard after 60 days from opening date.
- CRANBERRY CONCENTRATE. Boasting nine times more cranberry concentrate than tablets and capsules which have only 400-500 mg, Cran B PAC has over 2600 mg of cranberry concentrate to offer targeted therapy for a healthy urinary tract.
- UTI HEALTH. Formulated with a proprietary blend of cranberry concentrate, vitamin C, prebiotic inulin, D-Mannose and erythritol, these ingredients work additively to help prevent urinary tract infections and maintain a healthy urinary tract system.
- 100% NATURAL. GMO, gluten, lactose and soy free, this new formula now has the equivalent of 36 PACS (proanthocyanidins) of cranberry concentrate - the recommended amount to help with UTI infections.
- AMPLE SUPPLY. Supplying 30 servings per container, this 30-ounce bottle of Nutritional Designs Cran-B-PAC is shelf stable for two years. Keep the bottle stored at room temperature and discard after 60 days from opening date.
- SAFE FOR DIABETICS. Cran-B-PAC can be taken orally or through a feeding tube, and is safe for diabetics to use. It contains only two grams of sugar, and does not interfere with blood glucose levels because it's excreted in the urine.