List Price: $16.95
Sale Price: $16.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Whether warding off evil spirits or flavoring sauces, Garlic has been known and long praised for its beneficial qualities. Natural ingredients in Garlic, including alliin, alliinase, and allicin, contribute to its many overall health benefits. Garlic has been traditionally used to support overall heart and cardiovascular health. In addition to this, garlic has been known to support the maintenance of healthy cholesterol and blood pressure levels. It's the natural ingredients in Garlic that give it its beneficial and antioxidant properties. Garlic has been known to contain natural compounds that assist it in combating harmful free radicals that damage cells in the body. Our specialized cold processing method preserves the natural goodness and benefits of garlic while reducing odor. Each garlic supplement capsule contains 1,000mg of garlic goodness. Adults can take 1 softgel four times daily, preferably with a meal. Our garlic supplement is free of artificial coloring, flavoring, and sweeteners. It contains no preservatives, sugar, starch, milk, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, or fish.
- Puritan's Pride Odorless Garlic 1,000mg is a dietary supplement that delivers the vast health benefits of the traditional garlic herb in an easy-to-use pill form
- Each capsule contains 1,000 mg of garlic that has been specially cold pressed to ensure that it's odorless; each bottle contains 250 rapid release softgels for quick and easy absorption
- Garlic has been shown to support the maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels; it's also been associated with improved circulation and overall cardiovascular health
- Thanks to its natural ingredients, garlic has been known to possess various antioxidant properties which help it to combat harmful free radicals in the body
- Adults may take 1 softgel four times daily, preferably with a meal; our garlic supplement contains no preservatives, sugar, starch, milk, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, or fish.