List Price: $10.95
Sale Price: $10.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
About PREGMATE Pregnancy Test Strips:
PREGMATE Pregnancy tests measure the levels of the pregnancy hormone in urine. This hormone is produced by the cells of the embryo that will later form the placenta. The level of hormone starts to increase from its basal level of less than 5 mIU/mL directly after implantation, and doubles about each 48 hours during the first weeks of pregnancy.
Immerse the strip into the urine. Take the strip out after 3 seconds. Lay the strip flat. Read results in 5 minutes.
Reading the results:
Positive (Pregnant): Two pink lines appear in the Control and Test Zones. The color intensity of the lines may vary since different stages of pregnancy have different concentrations of hormone.
Negative (Not Pregnant): Only one pink line appears in the Control Zone. No apparent line in the Test Zone.
Did you know?
- The average implantation time is 9 days past ovulation. It takes two or three days after implantation for the embryo to make enough hormone for a home pregnancy test to work. So that means the majority of women won't get a positive until 11 DAYS past ovulation.
- We do instruct to test the day your next period is supposed to begin, or after, to ensure the hormone has enough time to build up. Some women are able to test 4-7 days before their missed period, however, a majority of women will not have the minimum amount of hormone present in an early pregnancy to accurately test.
- The accuracy of home pregnancy test results varies from woman to woman. Each woman ovulates at a different time in her menstrual cycle. Plus, the fertilized egg can implant in a woman's uterus at different times. If you want to test as early as possible, but want to make sure you're getting the most accurate result, test the day your next period is supposed to begin - you will have a 99% chance of getting an accurate reading.
- Easy to use, accurate and highly reliable pregnancy test strips.
- Earliest detection, greatest sensitivity level: 25 mIU/mL.
- Will work 5 days before your missed period.
- Each test is sealed in individual pouch
- Results are over 99.8% accurate