List Price: $24.08
Sale Price: $20.99
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
PreserVision is the first leading brand to combine the AREDS2 study formula with other essential vitamins and minerals typically found in daily multivitamins. This convenient 2-in-1 formula combines the benefits of PreserVision AREDS 2 Formula plus a daily multivitamin making it simpler to take your supplements by reducing the number of pills taken each day. New PreserVision AREDS 2 Formula + Multivitamin is beta carotene-free and contains a high level of Vitamin D to support the needs of older adults. The product was created in response to consumer feedback and data, which showed that 90 percent of participants in the AREDS2 clinical study who took an AREDS supplement also took a daily multivitamin. PreserVision, the #1 doctor-recommended eye vitamin brand, is based on two major clinical studies known as AREDS and AREDS2. The National Eye Institute (NEI) recommends people with moderate to advanced age-related macular degeneration (AMD) take a supplement with a specific combination of antioxidants and zinc based on the AREDS2 study. Directions: Take 2 Soft Gels daily; 1 in the morning, 1 in the evening with food.
- PRESERVISION AREDS 2 + DAILY MULTIVITAMIN: This convenient 2-in-1 formula helps you take fewer pills each day, by combining PreserVision AREDS 2 eye vitamin formula with other essential vitamins and minerals found in multivitamins.
- AREDS 2 SUPPLEMENT: PreserVision is the #1 doctor recommended eye vitamin based on 20 years of clinical studies to help reduce the risk of progression of moderate to advanced Age-related Macular Degeneration, & uses Lutein & Zeaxanthin.
- EYE VITAMINS FOR HEALTHY EYES: Bausch + Lomb carries a full line of ocular supplements with vitamins, minerals & nutrients that promote eye health, including Ocuvite eye vitamins for general eye health & PreserVision for age-related eye health concerns.
- BAUSCH + LOMB EYE CARE EXPERTS: In 1853, John Jacob Bausch opened an optical goods store in Rochester, New York. Since then, Bausch + Lomb has continued to focus on innovation and quality in eye care products, from contact lenses to lubricant eye drops.
- BAUSCH + LOMB EYE SUPPLEMENTS: Eye health is more than good vision and at Bausch + Lomb, we're focused on all aspects of healthy eyes. Try our eye health vitamins and supplements if you've used other supplements based on the AREDS or AREDS2 study.