Prostate Supplement for Men with Beta Sitosterol - Cranberry & Pumpkin Seed Extract - Selenium - Zinc - Vitamin D - 90 Capsules
List Price: $39.97
Sale Price: $39.97
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Prostate ProtectorTM is formulated for men over age 40 to support prostate and urinary health.
Prostate ProtectorTM incorporates the latest findings in prostate and urinary health - and excludes some ingredients that recent research suggests aren't worth your money.
The first key ingredient is a cranberry extract called Flowens®, which in a recent clinical study was found to reduce symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) by 44% over six months. This was measured by using the gold standard index for prostate and urinary health - The International Prostate Symptom Score or IPSS.
Prostate ProtectorTM also has a premium pumpkin seed extract called EFLA® 940. In one study, EFLA® 940 helped reduce nocturnal (nighttime) urination frequency declined by almost 40% after six weeks.
It also contain a natural source of beta sitosterol from French pine trees called PhytoPin®. In numerous clinical studies, beta sitosterol has been show to improve IPSS scores by as much as 50%.
Prostate ProtectorTM also contains SelenoExcell® - which is made from high selenium yeast - and was recently shown to protect the prostate from oxidative stress. For futher free radical protection, the formula includes a green tea extract rich in EGCG, zinc (from TRAACS® as bisglycinate chelate).
- Features the novel Flowens® cranberry extract - men using experienced a 44% improvement on the gold standard IPSS scale.
- Also features EFLA® 940 Pumpkin Seed, a natural source of Beta Sitosterol from PhyoPin® and SelecExcell® high selenium yeast.
- Includes a green tea extract rich in EGCG, zinc (from TRAACS® as bisglycinate chelate) and vitamin D3.
- Helps reduce urinary frequency, urgency, straining and nocturnia (nighttime frequency), while improving bladder emptying and a weak stream.
- Also helps protect prostate cells and tissue from free radical damage.