List Price: $1.57
Sale Price: $1.95
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
One Bail Handle Antique Brass 3 Inch Center to Center Drop Cabinet Drawer Pull. Center to Center: 3" (76 mm) x Length: 4-1/8" (104 mm) x Projection: 5/8" (15 mm) x Rosettes Diameter: 1.1" (28 mm). Material: Zinc. Installation hardware included (2 8-32 screws per handle). The bail handle is characterized by an open loop that hangs freely between two fixed mounts, it is a short evolutionary step from a loop of rope tied between two holes. The single decorative back-plate also serves to protect the wood behind the handle from damage from both fingernails and the bail itself. A pair of rosettes, while doing nothing to protect the wood behind the handle does reinforce the mounting holes and has the added advantage of allowing a degree of adjustment in width by opening or closing the bail.
*Important Dimension References:
- (C-C) = Center-to-Center (Distance between the drill holes)
- (L) = Length (Overall Length)
- (P) = Projection or Depth
- (D) = Diameter - (W) = Width
*Note: Images and pictures may not reflect perfect color, choices, or/and options - must read full description. Images may include different finishes & other products not included in listing.
- TIMELESS - One Bail Handle Antique Brass 3 Inch Center to Center Drop Cabinet Drawer Pull
- DIMENSIONS - Center to Center: 3" (76 mm) x Length: 4-1/8" (104 mm) x Projection: 5/8" (15 mm) x Rosettes Diameter: 1.1" (28mm). Material: Zinc
- ELEGANT - Beautiful collections of fine designs, simple yet elegant
- QUALITY LONG LASTING - Crafted in medium weight base metal of cast zinc alloy or steel, for a solid, luxurious feel that you'll enjoy for years to come
- Please, read full product description and measure before ordering, or order a sample first