Pure Encapsulations - OsteoBalance - Hypoallergenic Supplement to Promote Calcium Absorption and Enhance Healthy Bone Mineralization* - 351 Capsules
List Price: $65.10
Sale Price: $65.10
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
OsteoBalance provides 1,200 mg. of calcium per serving from calcium citrate/malate and calcium malate. This formula also includes a comprehensive profile of important bone building nutrients. Calcium citrate/malate has excellent bioavailability and provided bone mass support for postmenopausal women with low dietary calcium intake in a two-year, double-blind placebo-controlled trial. One study indicated that concomitant supplementation of the trace minerals zinc, copper, and manganese with calcium citrate/malate helped to promote healthy bone metabolism in postmenopausal subjects. Magnesium supports healthy bone mineral density and boron plays an important role in reducing urinary calcium and magnesium excretion. Like boron, vitamin D3 reduces urinary calcium loss but is also a key nutrient because it enhances calcium absorption.
- BONE HEALTH: OsteoBalance promotes optimal calcium absorption and retention and enhance healthy bone mineralization.*
- CALCIUM SUPPLEMENT: OsteoBalance provides 514 mg of calcium per serving from calcium citrate/malate and calcium malate.
- COMPREHENSIVE FORMULA: This formula also includes a comprehensive profile of important bone building nutrients such as vitamin D, magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, boron, and silica.*
- PURE INGREDIENTS: Pure Encapsulations manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- FREE FROM: Pure Encapsulations products are free from wheat, gluten, egg, peanuts, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated fat, artificial sweeteners and colors, and other unnecessary excipients. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish is clearly labeled. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.