Pure Encapsulations - PureGenomics B-Complex - Broad Spectrum B Vitamin Support for Common Genetic Variations* - 120 Capsules
List Price: $35.70
Sale Price: $35.70
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
PureGenomics B-Complex is designed to address the nutrient requirements of common genetic variations in the methylation pathway with a unique blend of B vitamins in highly researched and activated forms. Methylation is a key regulator of genetic expression and cellular function. Healthy methylation is vital for cellular health, DNA synthesis, hormone and neurotransmitter production, and energy metabolism. Optimal levels of B vitamins have been associated with cellular, cardiovascular, neurological and psychological health. B vitamins are essential to basal mitochondrial function as metabolic coenzymes, playing a key role in energy production and nutrient metabolism. Folate is offered in this formula as Metafolin 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), the universally metabolized and biologically active form of folate, providing support for individuals with genetic variations in the MTHFR gene. Vitamin B12 is offered as a combination of hydroxycobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. Hydroxycobalamin is a precursor form of vitamin B12 converted in the body to both methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin. Adenosylcobalamin is an activated form stored in the mitochondria of cellular tissues. It is a key cofactor in carbohydrate metabolism and healthy synthesis of neuronal myelin. Benfotiamine is a lipid-soluble, enhanced-retention thiamin derivative targeting glucose metabolism to support vascular and neuronal health.
- HEALTHY METHYLATION: PureGenomics B-Complex is designed to address the nutrient requirements of common genetic variations in the methylation pathway with a unique blend of B vitamins in highly researched and activated forms. Healthy methylation is a key regulator of genetic expression and cellular function.*
- ACTIVATED B VITAMINS: Provides activated B vitamins, including pyridoxal-5-phosphate, riboflavin-5-phosphate, enhanced-retention thiamin derivative benfotiamine, and 800 mcg of Metafolin L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate.
- VITAMIN B12 BLEND: Vitamin B12, offered as a combination of hydroxycobalamin and adenosylcobalamin, supports proper carbohydrate metabolism and healthy synthesis of neuronal myelin.*
- PURE INGREDIENTS: Pure Encapsulations manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- FREE FROM: Pure Encapsulations products are free from wheat, gluten, egg, peanuts, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated fat, artificial sweeteners and colors, and other unnecessary excipients. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish is clearly labeled. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.