Rainbow Light - 50+ Mini-Tablet Food-Based Multivitamin - Age-defense Formula Probiotic and Antioxidant Formula; Vitamins and Minerals Support Immune, Heart, Skin, Eye, Bone and Prostate - 90 Tablets
List Price: $16.09
Sale Price: $16.09
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Rainbow Light 50+ Mini-Tablet Multivitamin provides essential vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and foods to naturally nourish and protect mature, active adults throughout the day. Three easy-to-swallow mini-tablets per day provide multivitamin protection to address the specific health needs of adults over 50 with vitamin D, a potent B-complex, Co Q-10, extra antioxidant protection, and probiotics and plant-sourced enzymes to support overall digestive health. This supplement provides powerful protection that mature bodies need throughout the day. Co Q-10, lutein, lycopene, selenium, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and zinc support immune, heart, eye, skin, and prostate health and help promote cell growth, function, and maintenance A potent vitamin B-complex promotes metabolism of energy from food and supports stress management. In addition, 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 promotes calcium absorption for strong bones and teeth. Nourishing Vitality Blend, includes organic spirulina superfood and concentrated kale, beet, and spinach juices, providing added nutrition for natural energy and to promote enhanced absorption and digestion of co-nutrients. A custom blend of plant-source enzymes and 90 million CFU of shelf-stable probiotics (healthy bacteria) enhances digestion without taxing your system or causing stomach upset.
- WHOLE-BODY SUPPORT: Vitamins and minerals support immune, heart, skin, eye, bone, and prostate health
- NUTRITION: Concentrated superfoods, vegetables, and vitamin B-complex for added nutrition
- PROBIOTIC DIGESTIVE SUPPORT: Probiotics and plant-sourced enzymes support digestive health
- EASY-TO-SWALLOW: Mini-tablets are easy to swallow
- ALLERGY-FRIENDLY: Contains NO gluten, wheat, milk, tree nuts, peanuts, eggs, fish or shellfish.