S-Acetyl L-Glutathione Capsules - 100mg, Made and Tested in The USA, 60 Count (Acetylated Glutathione) by Double Wood Supplements
List Price: $34.95
Sale Price: $34.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
S-Acetyl L-Glutathione is the most effective glutathione variant currently on the market. Glutathione is one of the most potent antioxidants that is naturally produced by the body (and the only one that is intracellular) and it has been shown to neutralize free radicals, detoxify the liver, and to improve the functioning of the immune system. After age 45, the body begins to produce less and less Glutathione and supplementing it becomes an attractive idea. Unfortunately, most Glutathione supplements have nearly no bioavailability, as the molecule breaks down rapidly after oral ingestion. S-Acetyl L-Glutathione is an altered form with an attached acetyl function group. This greatly improves its ability to remain intact in the gut and allows a greater concentration to be absorbed into the bloodstream where it can take effect. Double Wood Supplement's S-Acetyl Glutathione is manufactured in New York city and tested for purity right here in the USA. Additionally, we offer a 100% money back guarantee on all orders. If you aren't happy for any reason, please contact us for a full refund. No questions asked.
- MADE IN THE USA AND TESTED FOR PURITY - Our S-Acetyl Glutathione capsules are manufactured right here in New York. Testing is available upon request.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We don't want anyone to feel ripped off and provide a no questions asked money back guarantee.
- INTRACELLULAR ANTIOXIDANT - Glutathione is a potent antioxidant which protects cells from damage caused by free radicals and supports a strong immune system.
- MOST BIOAVAILBLE GLUTATHIONE - The addition of an acetyl function group to the glutathione molecule allows it to remain intact when ingested and to pass through the blood-brain barrier.
- PROMOTES LIVER HEALTH - Glutathione plays a key role in allowing the liver to breakdown and remove toxins from the bloodstream.